The 8105 is a stool model of the Capisco chair, without a backrest or headrest. It features a higher gas stem and is ideal as a sit-stand stool for dentists, surgeons, and other professionals who regularly swap between sitting and standing positions.
The saddle seat can be adjusted between low and high working positions, all the way up to standing, enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced. This makes the HÅG Capisco stool an excellent alternative to a kneeling chair. An aluminium foot base and HÅG Step UP are optional.
- Easy chair adjustments to suit different users
- Seat height adjustment – from normal sitting height to a semi-standing position
- Optional HÅG Step Up – provides a footrest to give support to the feet and ankles
- Optional CMHR foam seat – CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in homes, hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time. Fire retardant chemical in the foam gives the texture a grainy feel.
- Comfortable and supportive with a 10-year guarantee (5 years for 24hr use)
- Polished aluminium footbase
- Suitable for a variety of working environments
- Built from recycled materials – The seat of the HÅG Capisco is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labelled by types for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environmental requirements.