Effortlessly move the saddle seat height from sitting all the way to standing, slide it forward and back to suit the length of your legs, and play around with the tilt of the backrest to enjoy comfortable support in a range of different positions. The HÅG Capisco 8106 provides suitable support in all directions, whether sitting forwards, sideways, or backwards. The backrest is also a chest, shoulder and arm rest.
The HÅG Capisco 8106 is made from comfortable contoured fire-retardant foam, with a high-quality painted aluminium foot base for a minimalist aesthetic in your home office.
- Easy chair adjustments to suit different users – seat height adjustment from normal sitting height to a semi-standing position
- Seta depth and back height adjustment – adjustable backwards tilt tension
- Classic saddle seat
- Fabric back and seat
- 200mm gas stem
- Aluminium five-star foot base
- Ø50mm universal castors
- Optional CMHR foam seat – CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in homes, hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time.
- Suitable for a variety of working environments – great for homeworkers (normal chair position), or graphic deisgenrs/gamers (when used back-to-front so that the back panel supports the chest)
- Built from recycled materials – the seat of the HÅG Capisco is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labelled for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environmental requirements.
- Environmentally friendly