The HÅG Capisco 8107 can be easily adjusted to suit different users, the saddle seat can be set between low and high working positions – all the way up to standing – enabling you to be more dynamic in your movements while still balanced. This makes it ideal for swapping between back and front facing positions and keeping the user moving. The HÅG Capisco is often recommended instead of kneeling chairs as it offers the same level of comfort and movement while providing greater support – better for slightly longer stints of sitting.
- Easy chair adjustments to suit different users – seat height adjustment from normal sitting height to semi-standing position
- Seat depth and back height adjustment – adjustable backwards tilt tension
- Wide headrest gives you rest and support for shoulders, neck and head
- Optional HÅG Step UP
- Optional CMHR foam seat – CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in homes, hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time. Fire retardant chemicals in the foam give the texture a grainy feel.
- Provides a footrest to give support to the feet and ankles
- Comfortable and supportive with a 10 year guarantee (5 years for 24hr use)
- Polished aluminium foot base
- Built from recycled materials – the seat of the HÅG Capisco is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labelled by type for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environment requirements.
- Environmentally friendly