Smoothly glide the saddle seat height from sitting all the way to standing, slide it forward and back to suit the length of your legs, and play around with the tilt of the backrest to enjoy comfortable support in a range of different positions. The HÅG Capisco Puls 8010 gives suitable support in all directions, whethersitting forwards, sideways, or backwards. The backrest doublesas a chest, shoulder, and arm rest, perfect for precision work where you need a sturdy support.
The HÅG Capisco Puls 8010 is made from sully recycled materials, with a high-quality painted aluminium foot base for a sleek aesthetic in your home office.
- Easy chair adjustments to suit different users – including seat height adjustment
- Seat depth and back height adjustment – adjustable backwards tilt tension
- Plastic back with plastic/fabric seat
- 200mm gas stem
- Aluminium five-star foot base
- Ø50mm universal castors
- CMHR foam seat – CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is use when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in homes, hotel lobbies, hospitals. schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a high density which helps it last a long time.
- Suitable for a variety of working environments – a great chair for homeworkers (normal chair position) or graphic designers/gamers (when used back-to-front so that the back panel supports the chest)
- Built from recycled materials – the seat of the HÅG Capisco is made from recycled bumpers and plastic packaging from household waste. The plastic components are labelled by type for at-source-sorting. Both the production process and the choice of materials satisfy the most stringent environmental requirements.
- Environmentally friendly