The seat is designed with a rounded waterfall edge to reduce pressure on the thighs, while the extra tall and supportive backrest has a gentle curve to keep the back upright, mobilising the arms an shoulders for increased comfort in any position.
RH Logic 220’s taller back has a built-in inflatable lumbar cushion as standard so you can instantly find the most suitable level of lower back support for you. Environmental efficiency remains at the heart of the RH Logic 220’s design. It’s long-lasting, free from toxic substances, has easy-to-replace parts and can be recycled fully at the end of its lifespan.
- Sleek and sophisticated office chair design
- Curved high back and distinct wait provides comfortable lumbar support
- Tvedt cushion in backrest encourages open posture
- Adjustable backrest angle provides support in any position
- Waterfall edges reduce pressure on thighs
- Inflatable lumbar pump providing extra support for the lower back
- Frictionless tilt mechanism follows your every movement
- Adjustable seat improves blood circulation and leg support
- Easily interchangeable seat and back that can be clicked on and off
- 4T NPR gas stem as standard
- Aluminium 5T foot base
- Ø65mm castors for soft/carpeted floors
- Optional CMHR foam seat – CMHR (Combustion Modified High Resilient) foam is used when the strictest fire code standards are required, such as in homes, hotel lobbies, hospitals, schools, mass transit (airplanes, buses). The foam has a density which helps it last a long time